A $100 Visa Card to be Won Every Month
Have you made a beautiful hand bag? Did you build a cool website? Or started writing a book after attending an RMIT short course?
Take a photo of what you made or write a brief description of what you achieved and share it on Facebook or Instagram for a chance to win a prize. Remember to use the #RMITshortcourses hashtag so we can see your entry.
The best entry every month wins a $100 Visa Card to be announced on our Facebook.
Thank you to all previous short and single course students who entered our competition and congratulations to our competition winners. All previous winners have been announced on our Facebook page.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is RMIT University Level 9, 440 Elizabeth Street Melbourne VIC 3000.
- Entry is open to persons who have completed one or more RMIT short courses and are aged 18 or above at the commencement of the promotion. Anyone directly connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details are as follows: Submissions are made by Instagramming or posting on Facebook a story or photo with the #RMITshortcourses hashtag.
- By entering this competition, you agree for your content to be shared, retweeted or reposted by RMIT University on RMIT’s social media platforms.
- Competition will run from 9am AEDT Friday 9 March 2018 to 5pm AEDT Friday 31 August 2018 with monthly prizes. Each monthly prize entry closes at 5pm on the last day of each month and the winner will be announced by midday on the first business day of the following month.
- The winning entry will be selected by RMIT University. The selected entrant will win an Visa Prepaid Gift Card pre-loaded with $100.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook or email.
- After notification winners must respond within one week of notification. If the winner fails to reply by the nominated date, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and its terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.