Single courses are subjects from degree programs that are available for you to study even if you’re not enrolled as a university student. You take the same classes and complete the same assessment tasks as enrolled RMIT University students.
If you are a current RMIT student in either the MBA or the MBA (Exec) Graduate Certificate and would like to enrol into a Single course over Spring Semester, please contact the Single and short courses team so that we can assist you with your application. We can be contacted on 03 9925 8111 or email@example.com
A single course could be ideal for you if you wish to:
Browse the range of Semester 1, 2018 single courses .
The single course semester dates are:
|Single course semesters||Information available||Enrolment period|
|Summer Semester 2018
(January– March )
||1 – 21 December 2017
|Semester 1 2018
(March – June )
||3 January – 26 February 2018|
|Semester 2 2018
(July – November )
||4 June – 13 July 2018|
|Spring Semester 2018
(November– December )
||5 - 30 November 2018
Proof must be provided at time of enrolment for a discount to be applied. Discount refunds will not be provided after online enrolment is processed. Please check with us on +61 3 9925 8111 or via email to determine if you are eligible for a discount.
Enrolments are open from 3 January – 26 Feburary 2018. To view the single courses terms and conditions visit our frequently asked questions page.
1. Download and complete the Single course enrolment and statistical data form
2. Scan the following documentation
- Single course enrolment and statistical data form
- Evidence of satisfaction of prerequisites (academic transcripts)
- Citizenship supporting documentation (passport or birth certificate)
3. Proceed with enrolment online via individual course page.
4. Select the 'Apply Now' button and fill out the online registration form if you do not have an account. Existing users can log in with their client number.
5. Upload the scanned documentation when prompted.
6. Submit your application.
You will be contacted in the next few days by the Single and Short course team to discuss your approval status and the next step in your application process. If your application is successful, full payment will be required to finalise your enrolment.
This is what some of our students had to say.